We are looking for someone who would like to help our executive director to run the school.
We need someone bubly and outgoing who can handle communications with teachers.
- ask for teachers availabilities
- prepare documents with availabilities
- confirm classes
- remind classes
- create/ update/analyse surveys
- remind trainings
- make a list of teaching material
- prepare documents for classes
- make sure that documents are updated
- update the follow up for private classes
- send follow up/ satisfaction surveys
- first screening of resumes for interviews
- Help with required paper work
- send out teacher time sheet and remind them to give it
- first check for teacher time sheet
- guide new students and introduce them to the teacher
- Provide many materials (spontaneous books, videos, handbooks).
- Prepare material for camps.
- Reorganize teachers' room and kids class + create inventory lists
- Program Management
- Child Care
- Adult Education
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 20h -35h a week
- Awesome Executive assistant
- Content Writer- Website
- Library Manager
- Volunteer Event Manager
- Kids programs Coordinator
- Volunteer Partnership Manager
- Volunteer Community Manager
- Volunteer Communication Manager
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Administrative/ Executive...
- Storyteller / Grant writter
- Movie Night -volunteer manager
- Volunteer Bilingual...
- School Assistant