Support Piedmont Park Conservancy's 1st Annual Runaway Bride 5K run/walk by helping as an event volunteer! All proceeds will be used to maintain and enhance the Piedmont Park.
Runway Bride 5K run/walk Overview:
- Volunteers should come ready to pitch in and have some fun cheering on race participants and supporting the care and maintenance of Piedmont Park!
- Event volunteers are needed to assist at Volunteer Check-In, Course Way Finding/Cheer Stations, Water Stations, Event set-up/break-down, and more!
- The Volunteer Shift is from 11:30 am - 3:00 pm
- Volunteer Check-In is at the large Pavilion in Piedmont Park.
Additional Information and Requirements:
- This event takes place outdoors.
- This event takes place rain or shine.
- Please come dressed for the elements and wear closed toed shoes.
- Volunteers should be outgoing, comfortable interacting with all types of people and flexible.
- Individual volunteers MUST be 18 years of age or above.
- Group volunteers may be ages +16 years. Minors age 16-17 MUST have their parent or legal guardian sign a waiver prior to volunteering with us. Adult chaperones required for any groups with minors.
- Court-ordered volunteers MUST be pre-approved prior to signing up to volunteer for this event. To request approval, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Public parking is available at the parking garage shared by Piedmont Park and Atlanta Botanical Garden. To access the garage, enter via the Atlanta Botanical Gardens main entrance (1345 Piedmont Avenue, Atlanta, GA, 30309) or from Monroe Drive (1320 Monroe Dr., NE, Atlanta, GA 30306). Please note that parking is NOT validated by the Conservancy. Street parking is also available.
This is a great opportunity for group, family or individual volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering or learning more about the event, please email us at email@example.com or call us at 404.875.7275, ext. 242.
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3.5 Hours
- This event takes place outdoors. Must be able to stand for up to 3.5 hours.