Integrative Touch for Kids is one of Tucson's most beloved non-profit organizations.
Are you crafty? Do you love kids? If you enjoy meeting people, have good communication and verbal skills, and want to make a difference in the lives of children, then this volunteer opportunity is for you!
Integrative Touch for Kids is looking for a lead volunteer to guide and direct a team of volunteers with fun and creative activities in a hospital or children’s clinic setting. You will interact with kids and their families throughout the event and provide a safe and fun atmosphere for everyone. If creating children’s crafts and playing sounds fun, sign up and be part of our team!
- approximately 10 weekend days per year
- approximately 4 hours per event
- must be available week prior to event to meet with staff in office for event guidance and direction
Please email email@example.com
- Child Development
- Child Care
- Program Management
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- approx. 10 weekend days per year/4 hours each
- meet with staff prior to each event