Join us on Wednesday mornings for a brief volunteer meeting, followed by a morning work session in our Collections Dept, Textiles Department, or Workshop.
- Help us preserve a bit of the past! Opportunities exist for you to care for, conserve and catalog real artifacts.
- Avid readers may spend time in our library and archives area, doing research for new exhibits, or doing historical requests.
- Handy? Try our workshop, our carpenters are always hard at work.
- Creative and colorful? Whether its painting art, graphics, or exhibits, we could use your talent.
- Have a special love of fabric arts? We could use you in Textile Care, Conservation and Research.
To volunteer contact:
Laura Furman, Chief Curator
Midway Village Museum
815.397.9112, ext. 108
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-4 hours per week or as available