- Dog handlers provide our canine friends with both mental and physical activity throughout the day.
- Walk dogs and play with them in our fenced turn out areas.
- We train volunteers in the Open Paw method of training.
- Volunteers use these skills to enhance the adoptability of our dogs.
- Kennel Buddies train dogs to enhance adoptability in their kennels.
- Dog handlers can attend free classes to develop more dog training and behavior modification skills.
- Animal Care / Handling
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 12
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hours a week on a regular shift, 6 months
- may opt to do a background check