Meals on Wheels Drivers for Senior Hub, Inc.
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2360 West 90th Ave.Federal Heights, CO 80260
Senior Hub Meals on Wheels drivers provide meals to homebound individuals in southwestern Adams County. Routes are available in Thornton, Northglenn, Westminster, Commerce City and unincorporated southwestern Adams County. Routes take approximately 1-2 hours one day per week. There are currently unfilled routes available and seniors who need meal delivery who must be put onto a waiting list until drivers are found. Not only will you be bringing a hot nutritious meal, but also a brief companionship visit which may be the person's only contact with the outside world. Please help us to provide this valuable service.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Food Delivery / Distribution
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours one day per week
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Senior Peer Counseling Volunteer
- Disaster Preparedness Speaker Team
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Food Pantry Scheduler and...
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Senior Peer Counseling
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant