WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where2 Executive Circle, Suite 175Irvine, CA 92614
The internship program is an opportunity available to College and University students participating in Service Learning/Community Service activities, or who want to gain relevant professional experience. The curriculum provides first-hand knowledge of significant elements involved in the operations of the Caring Connections program which provides services to older adults and persons with dissabilities in Orange County.
- Direct Client Service: Conducting weekly telephone calls to provide a supportive atmosphere and identify unmeet needs of a caseload of isolated frail older adults and persons with disabilities who have been referred to the program.
- Outreach and Volunteer Recruitment: Network and promote Caring Connections within the local community. Participate in volunteer fairs, special events, volunteer recruitment exhibitions and trainings.
- Administrative Support: Perform general clerical duties such as database management, scheduling, and telephone assistance.
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
More opportunities with Council on Aging Southern California - Preventative Mental Health Department
- Mandarin Speaking Volunteer
- Vietnamese Speaking Outreach...
- Watercolor Painting Instructor
- Volunteer ages 60+ for Veteran...
- Friendly Visitor Opportunity
- Volunteer ages 60+ for LGBTIQ...
- Caring Connections Friendly...
- Program Intern
- Korean Speaking Outreach...
- Balance and Mobility Instructor...
- Arabic Speaking Volunteer
- Reassurance Calls Volunteer
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers
- Khmer Speaking Volunteer
- Volunteers ages 60+ for Activity...
- Reassurance Calls Specialist
- Telephone Companion Volunteer
- Khmer Speaking Outreach Volunteers
- Arabic Speaking Outreach Volunteer