Adams 12 Five Star Vision & Hearing Screening Volunteer
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where10190 Bannock St. Suite 104Northglenn, CO 80260
We are in need of volunteers to help with our vision and hearing screening at the Adams 12 Five Star Schools. Here are some details on what it would include:
* Our screenings take place in September, October, and the beginning of November. There are 3-4 schools per week and each school takes between 4-6 hours per day.
* Training on how to conduct the vision and hearing screenings will be provided.
* No computer knowledge necessary.
* Lunch and/or snacks will be provided.
* Volunteers must be able to stand for extended periods of time
* Volunteers should provide their own transportation.
* Volunteers will be working with students between the ages of 6-14.
* All volunteers will need to have a state issued photo ID to enter buildings.
- Youth Services
- Children Medical Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- 4-6 hours per school
- Must be able to stand for extended periods
- Adams County Community Garden...
- Hunger Free Colorado Community...
- Meals On Wheels Driver
- Meal Pickup/Delivery for Sr. Hub...
- Brighton 27J and Adams 1, 12,...
- Vets Helping Vets
- Meals On Wheels Driver West...
- Respite Care Program, Senior...
- Meals on Wheels Drivers for...
- A Break for Caregivers
- Adult Day Service Volunteer
- Men's Group Leader Sr. Hub Adult...
- Homecare Volunteer - Senior Hub
- Butterfly Pavilion Volunteer
- Senior TAX Preparers - Western...
- Recycling Events Team Member
- Meals on Wheels Delivery Senior...
- Adams County Food Banks
- Care Management Assistant
- Totes of Hope Food Volunteer