Nest Foundation is looking for a detail-oriented, tech-savvy, experienced volunteer to help us measure our progress. We are currently piloting a sexual violence prevention curriculum in high schools and need help entering survey data into google spreadsheets to prepare it for analysis.
* Reviewing paper surveys and inputting data into a digital format (using google forms)
* Supporting us with small administrative tasks if interest/skills align.
* Helping with data entry of paper sign-ups for Nest newsletter after events etc.
Note that volunteers in this position:
* Must pay careful attention to detail
* Must take pride in work
* Must value accuracy
* Must be confident with data entry
* Must be able to provide at least one reference
* Must be comfortable working independently
- This position can serve to give someone just starting out space to innovate and improve our processes or someone with years of experience could significantly contribute to our work by helping us complete our evaluations.
- Letters of recommendation and references can be provided after serving committed amount of time.
Duration & Hours: We are asking for 4-6 hours per week and a 2 to 3 month commitment but are flexible.
Schedule can be discussed during interview
Location: Nest Foundation Office, Larchmont Village, Los Angeles
Required Experience: High School Diploma or professional experience
- Data Entry
- Google Apps
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-6 hours per week