Volunteers are an essential part of the Northwest Folklife Festival! Every year, nearly 700 volunteers staff our entrances, information booths, registration and more to make sure we have the most welcoming community arts Festival in the city. Northwest Folklife depends on volunteers to make the Festival happen.
APPLY AT: bit.ly/folklifevolunteerVolunteer Benefits
As a thank you for volunteering your valuable time, volunteers receive:
- A volunteer-only commemorative button
- Access to our hospitality area
- A discount on merchandise
- An invitation to the Saturday Night Participants Party on May 27th
- A chance to win amazing prizes as part of our Volunteer Appreciation Program ( check out last year’s donors!)
- And most importantly, this gives you a great chance to give back to your community and meet some amazing people and artists in the process!
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Food Service
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment