Weekday Food Bank Volunteers
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
140 people are interested
Volunteers are an integral part of our food distribution and help bring our mission to life! Whether you have a half-day or a full-day to spare, we could use and appreciate your help.
Volunteers reduce hunger by:
- Helping sort donated food products
- Separate and sort items into food categories
- Check expiration dates
- Discard damaged product
- Check for recalled items
- Complete special assignments as needed
- Minimum age requirement is 12 (no exceptions)
- Volunteers under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by a parent, guardian, or chaperone.
- All volunteers are asked to complete a liability release prior to their first volunteer shift. Minors must have the release signed by a parent or guardian. https://www.feedingamericaie.org/volunteer-sign-up
- All volunteers must register online. No walk-ins allowed. https://www.feedingamericaie.org/volunteer
- All volunteers must wear closed-toe shoes.
- All volunteers are asked to arrive 10-15 minutes before the start of their first shift-- as to sign any additional forms before promptly starting at the assigned shift time.
NOTE: We are not accepting court-ordered volunteers at this time.
About Feeding America Riverside/ San Bernardino
2950 JEFFERSON ST STE B, RIVERSIDE, CA 92504, US
Our Mission is to Alleviate Hunger in the Inland Empire.
We distribute over 25 million pounds of food to over 500 qualified local nonprofit organization that feed the hungry in Inland Empire.
Hunger Relief Organization
Distribution Center in Riverside.
Volunteer Sorting food products, recycling unusable products, and packing salvage food boxes for distribution rescue.
We'll work with your schedule.
2950-B Jefferson StreetSuite BRiverside, CA 92504
- Must be at least 18
- Must be able to fulfill certain requirements including lifting 35 lbs