Texas Home Health Hospice is looking for Veterans to provide companionship and visit Veteran Hospice Patients.
We have more Veterans than ever that are requesting Vet-to-Vet! We require our Veterans to go through an application process, Orientation and to be TB tested before visiting patients.
We are proudly a Level Four Veteran to Veteran participating organization and we need Veterans so that we appropriately match you with a Veteran Hospice patient! If you have served in any military branch, you will be part of this program due to such a high percentage of patients needing this service. Many veterans under hospice served in World War Two and have great stories to share!
Please call, text, or email Teddy Aquitania at
Thank you for your consideration!
- Elder care
- Music Arts
- Customer Service
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- anytime that you ar available
- Hair Stylist/Barber Home Visit
- Hey Veterans let's work...
- Administrative Volunteer...
- TX. Home Health Hospice Needs...
- Cedar Park/Leander Area -...
- Manicurist and/or Massage...
- Volunteer in the Austin &...
- Central Austin Area - Hospice...
- Spanish Speaking Volunteers -...
- Creative Volunteers needed
- Companion Volunteers Needed
- Administrative Volunteers Needed!
- Texas Home Health Hospice is...