At Crossroads Hospice, we are dedicated to providing quality end-of-life care. We recognize the sacrifices that men and women of the armed forces have made in serving their country. To better care for patients who are veterans, the Crossroads Hospice staff and volunteers are educated and trained in caring for veterans at the end-of-life. Active service members and retired veterans are encouraged to volunteer!
Here are just a few ways you can make a difference in the life of veterans.
- Listen to their life story and reminisce with them
- Participate in our Honor Our Veterans Recognition Program
- Only aVeteran understands what a Veteran is feeling and can provide the support needed
All volunteers must attend training and meet minimum requirements. Hours and location flexible.
Our next training TBA
Please RSVP to Sarah Cooley at (405) 632-9631 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Critical Thinking
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- TB test , background checks & Fingerprinting - will be provided free of charge
- Big Hearts, Big Paws, Big Smiles!
- Veterans Helping Veterans -...
- Companionship. Joy. Comfort.
- College Students! Need hours for...
- Do you have 45 minutes to spare?
- Are you a Veteran that can spend...
- Internship Opportunities!
- Veterans Helping Veterans
- Helping families remember their...
- Hey guys do you have time to for...
- Hang Out With Patients In Their...
- High School Students! Need...
- Curious about hospice...