- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
67 people are interested
The On It Foundation is a National 501(c)(3) public non-profit whose mission is dedicated to providing free computers and 21st Century Skill Sets to include STEM Education, to low-income families with students in grades K-12 that receive a free or reduced school lunch, attend a public/home school and reside within the United States.
We are seeking an Intern to assist us with the administration duties for expanded programs and services in the Atlanta area. This opportunity is virtual with minimal on-site meetings providing 10-15 hours per week.
The Intern will perform entry-level professional administrative work and receive on the job training. Additional duties will include research and attending off-site work related meetings.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Google Docs (Google Ad Words, Google Hang Out a Plus)
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Ability to present oral presentations
- Ability to work independently and within time restraints
- Individual will have computer and high-speed Internet
- Creativity and enthusiasm always appreciated
- Educational Research
Excellent for college student and work credit provided.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Office Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 10-15 hours per week