Use Your DIY Skills to Benefit a Greeley, CO Non-Profit in Need!
Colorado Visiting Nurse Association offers home healthcare and wellness services to the Northern CO community, but their nurses and therapists are too busy caregiving to complete some minor repairs around their office. If you’re a handy individual, they would love to have your help.
- Install door knob
- Change batteries in emergency lighting
- Fix/Install screen door
- Repair sliders in drawers
- Repair cabinet door
- Repair vent fan in bathroom
Hours would be relatively flexible, yet they would need to be during normal business hours, Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm. Email or apply today for more information on becoming a Handy Person Volunteer. Any supplies needed to complete repairs will be paid for by the non-profit.
Apply Here: http://vnacolorado.org/volunteer-signup-form-fs/
Email: Nicole Pfenning, firstname.lastname@example.org
Northern Branch Receptionist
- Facilities Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A couple hours per week
- Administrative Support-...
- Presbyterian Manor - 3rd...
- Hospice Volunteer - Become a...
- Medical Home Health Intake Needs...
- Community Wellness Volunteers
- SEW FOR A NONPROFIT
- Northern Colorado Administrative...
- Cook Park Rec. Ctr. - 3rd Tuesdays
- Got a hammer, duct tape, and...
- Veteran-to-Veteran Hospice...
- DIY Skills Needed to Benefit...