Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking: A Camp Coordinator to help organize our upcoming summer camps and manage registration through the Active Network system.
Do you have experience with programming or youth camps? If you are highly organized and detailed oriented come join our fun and fabulous team of socialpreneurs.
Safe-Now is an Oregon based Nonprofit (www.safe-now.com), and we would love for you to join us! We are a new non-profit looking for passionate change-makers who are willing to donate their time to support a forward-thinking safety focused, equity promoting organization.
Safe-Now aims to address personal safety and violence prevention using an equity and social justice lens. Our operations, policies, and practices embrace the principles of equity, empowerment, and collaboration.
We will consider any combination of relevant work experience, volunteering, education, and transferable skills as qualifying. Please be clear and specific about how your background is relevant.
Minimum Qualifications/Transferable Skills*
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commitment and passion for violence prevention work
- An understanding of equity and oppression
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Adobe, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Access database experience
- Social media management
- Some college credits from an accredited college or university with major coursework in public administration, business, public or community health, social science/services, or a related field.
*Transferable skills: Your transferable skills are any skills you have gained through education, work experience (including the military) or life experience that are relevant for this position. Be sure to describe any transferable skills on your application and clearly explain how they apply to this position.
- Program Management
- Capacity Planning
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training