Please apply via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Seeking: A Social Media Star to help get our message and programs out there.
Do you have confidence in your ability to use Instagram, Facebook, and other social media apps? If you love to post, like and share we would love to have you. Experience with website maintenance and online research is also an asset.
Safe-Now is an Oregon based Nonprofit (www.safe-now.com), and we would love for you to join us! We are a new non-profit looking for passionate change-makers who are willing to donate their time to support a forward-thinking safety focused, equity promoting organization.
Safe-Now aims to address personal safety and violence prevention using an equity and social justice lens. Our operations, policies, and practices embrace the principles of equity, empowerment, and collaboration.
We will consider any combination of relevant work experience, volunteering, education, and transferable skills as qualifying. Please be clear and specific about how your background is relevant.
Minimum Qualifications/Transferable Skills*
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Commitment and passion for violence prevention work
- An understanding of equity and oppression
- Strong administration and organization skills
- Basic computer skills (Word, Adobe, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Access database experience
- Social media management
- Some college credits from an accredited college or university with major coursework in public administration, business, public or community health, social science/services, or a related field.
*Transferable skills: Your transferable skills are any skills you have gained through education, work experience (including the military) or life experience that are relevant for this position. Be sure to describe any transferable skills on your application and clearly explain how they apply to this position.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Google Apps
- Internet Research
- Website Project Management
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Microsoft Office Suite
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training