Help a local housing agency that helps seniors and those with disabilties stay in their homes!
Help manage inventory in their warehouse.
Keep the warehouse organized; take stock of supplies and materials and place orders, as needed
Responsibilities also include pulling materials for upcoming home repair projects, and keeping deliveries organized
Must be able to lift 50 lbs
Mandatory background check
2-3 days per week preferred, between 10 am and 2 pm
- Warehouse Equipment Operations
- Inventory Management
- Home Repair
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Help keep inventory for housing...
- Bring love & joy to a senior in...
- Have a heart for the disabled? ...
- Enjoy children? Be a lunch room...
- Experienced tradesman needed!
- Help older adults learn computer...
- Provide accounting expertise to...
- Brighten a resident's day!
- Ensure families receive food!
- First generation college...
- Retail therapy lovers wanted!
- Advocate for domestic violence...
- Do you have a green thumb? Be...
- Become a friend to an inmate
- Help students succeed!
- Be a friend to a HS student- be...
- Schedule volunteer speakers
- Help a student succeed in...
- Feed growing teens!
- Cancer patients need your help!