Are you someone who loves planning events? Would you like to share your talents for a good cause? We are looking for volunteers to help plan and coordinate our events. We need strong, enthusiastic individuals to bring creative ideas to the table so we can offer a variety of fun events.
Volunteer duties include:
- Help develop and implement creative fundraisers, Meetup group and other special events to promote Desert Divas for Dogs.
- Research and identify community events that would be beneficial for promotion of the organization’s mission.
- Work with team to plan, organize and execute events.
- Coordinate event resources; plan and oversee venue scheduling, equipment needs and other related logistics - before, during and after events.
- Collaborate with Marketing and PR to coordinate promotional and giveaway materials and to promote events.
- Organize volunteer participation for events.
- Solicit and secure in-kind donations for essential event needs.
- Act as an on-site lead during events, overseeing activities, vendors and volunteers to ensure an exceptional participant experience.
As an all-volunteer organization, we rely on the talent and generosity of kindhearted individuals to help us support our mission. If you are interested in helping us help rescues and our community, we would love to hear from you. Please download and submit a Volunteer Enrollment Form from our website at www.desertdivadogs.com. Let's make a dog smile!
About Desert Divas for Dogs:
Desert Divas for Dogs is a group of animal-loving volunteers who have come together with a strong passion for helping those who cannot speak for themselves. We are dedicated to helping local animal rescues and our community by donating needed pet items and supplies and by providing educational workshops and resource information on pet care and responsible pet ownership.
- Event Design & Planning
- Project Management
- Event Planning / Management
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Volunteers can work remotely.