Do you believe in the value of volunteering as much as we do? Do you enjoy helping out in an office setting? We're looking for a great volunteer to assist us in getting it all done right - data entry, filing, research, appreciation and communication, so we can continue to build the best volunteer program in the greater Denver area!
2-4 Hours once a week for at least 6 months
Benefits for volunteers:
- Learn about the innerworkings of nonprofits
- Learn about invertebrates and conservation
- Have fun working with an amazing team of volunteers and staff
- Flexible hours, social opportunities and discounts at Butterfly Pavilion
To get involved, apply here:
** Please note that volunteers must complete applcation, interview, orientation and background check before starting.
- Data Entry
- Relationship Building
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 2 hrs/week for a minimum of 6 months
- Help kids make memories for a...
- Volunteer with a Friend to Be...
- Got a green thumb (or wish you...
- Volunteer each week as an Animal...
- Gift Shop Team Seeks Great...
- Research and Conservation Animal...
- Beekeeping Volunteer
- Are you an animal lover?...
- Volunteer to Make Volunteering...
- Need a little more rainforest in...