This is for those 55+!
For those of you 55 and above that enjoy being out and about within the city of Wyoming, this is one way to that makes giving back to the community, very impactful. Many benefits come from being a volunteer for the Wyoming Police Department. You receive on-going trainings, uniform & ID, you will stay physically active, meet new friendly faces, assist the police department with many task, have say in your schedule and you will paired up with another volunteer. Some things you may be doing, but not limited to are:
· Provide courier service between Wyoming Police Dept. and local courts
· Assisting with identification of abandoned vehicles
· Conducting vacation house checks
· Enforcement of parking violations; preparing citations & warnings as necessary
· Reporting suspicious/dangerous activity within the city to dispatch while on duty
· Picking up found good and bicycles and completing required forms
No need to wait, contact us today!
- Law Enforcement
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Public Relations
- Verbal / Written Communication
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 6-8 hours per month
- Complete training, background ck & physically mobile
- The Clarity of Doing Clerical
- Assisting in 62B District Court!
- Virtually fun, easy & manageable!
- Make Your Neighborhood a Great...
- Brighten Someone's Day with a...
- Be Active in Your Community -...
- Community Road Patrol - VIP
- Take Action and Become a Wyoming...
- Let Your Voice Be Heard!
- Make a Difference in Your...
- Indoor VIP Wanted!
- Get a dose of fresh air by doing...
- Make a Difference to a Child...