What we ask of you:
- Join the planning committee and assist in planning the 2017 Walk to End Alzheimer's, the world's largest event to raise awareness and funds for Alzheimer's disease and related dementias.
- Assist in the areas of Team Recruitment, Team Retention, Sponsorship, Marketing and Outreach, Logistics or Mission.
- Participate in committee meetings held in Pasadena, CA.
- Assist on the day of the event to provide the community with a wonderful event experience.
- Start or join a Walk to End Alzheimer’s team at alz.org/walk
- Learn basic event planning and non-profit development skills.
- Gain experience in the non-profit sector.
- Opportunity to connect with others who are passionate about this cause.
- Opportunity to learn more about Alzheimer's disease and the programs and services available through the Alzheimer's Association.
- Be instrumental in getting us closer to finding better treatments and/or a cure.
- Event Design & Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Retail / Sales
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- 3-5 hours monthly