The Issaquah Meals Program is looking for folks that care about those with food issues in the community.
The program is a 5-nights a week, no questions-asked meal from 5 to 6 p.m. The Site Leader provides oversight for the meals program. We have a group of volunteers that rotate one night a week. We currently have openings on Wednesdays, Thursday, and Fridays. Primary responsibilities include overseeing nightly operations, ensuring volunteer groups follow program policies and procedures, and helping to maintain a friendly and inviting atmospher for volunteers and participants.
If you have interest in this role, contact me and let's talk.
Due to the vulnerable population we serve, volunteers must complete an application form, pass a Washington State Patrol check and attend an orientation.
For more information about this opportunity or others, Please select the "I Want to Help" button. An email will be sent to you with additional information regarding our program and the application form.
- Veteran Care
- Cooking / Catering
- People Skills
- Mental Health
- Relationship Building
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Shoreline: On-Call Volunteer
- Help Seniors Get Around
- Central District: Help Us With...
- Want your group to make a big...
- Are you interested in a career...
- Return a favor for a veteran
- Give 2 hours a month and change...
- You are special; here's a chance...
- Seattle: On-Call Volunteers...
- Mow-a-thon in North Seattle
- Your driving skills are in great...
- Be A Companion!
- Do you live in or near Kirkland?...
- Show off your driving skills!
- Redmond: Senior needs assistance...
- Companion Needed To Help A Woman...
- Veterans Driving Veterans
- Your group will make a difference
- Habla Espanol?
- Is Farsi a language you speak?