A Family For Every Child is a non-profit organization based out of Eugene, Oregon. Our mission is to find permanent, loving families for children currently in foster care awaiting adoption. Our 13 different programs serve foster youth nationwide, foster youth in the Portland metro area, as well as foster and at-risk youth and families in Lane County.
We are in need of an Appreciation Coordinator!
The Appreciation Coordinator will be responsible for hand-written thank you notes to our donors, sponsors, and supporters. Nice handwriting, a desire to help show our appreciation, along with a bit of time to write thank you notes is all you need; we provide all the materials and even what to say! This is a perfect volunteer-from-home opportunity for an individual or group of all ages and backgrounds.
If you are interested in learning more about the Appreciation Coordinator position, please call 541-343-2856 or fill out our Volunteer Application here: http://www.afamilyforeverychild.org/AboutUs/GetInvolved/VolunteerForm.php
and indicate that you are interested in the Appreciation Coordinator position.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- Donor Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Varies, depending on need.
- No specific requirements; just a desire to help foster youth and be a part of our organization!
- Appreciation Coordinator
- Blog Coordinator
- Child Listing Specialist
- Adoption Policy Researcher
- Creativity and and More!...
- Child Recruitment Specialist
- Volunteer Coordinator Assistant
- Agency Newsletter Writer
- Web/Mobile/App Builder
- Heart Gallery Photo/Videography...
- Facebook Specialist
- Web Design/Development
- Database Manager
- Marketing/Targeted Outreach...
- Heart Gallery Monthly Venue...
- SEO Optimization Volunteer
- Family Adoption Specialist
- Spanish Speaking Mentor
- Foster Host Homes