Liberty and Access for All (L+A) is looking for a special programs intern who will assist the program coordinator in implementing and putting on L+A programs.
- Has a high comfort level making phone calls. You'll be making phone calls to offices Capitol Hill as well as other non-profit organizations in D.C
- Strong verbal and written skills
- Proficiency in Microsift suite, Google docs, Google calender
- Is comfortable writing professional emails.
- Is comfortable with data entry
- Able to multi task as well as switch gears and is flexible
- Strong computer and social media skills.
- Assist in planning and coordinating all L+A events
- A belief and desire for diverse voices and leadership in Washington DC and in all communities.
- Able to work independtly and in a group setting.
- Has an extreme attention to detail
- Recent graduate or current student at a 4 year university or community college
- Some Administrative experience
- Have your own laptop
- Must live in a metro-accessible area (DC, VA, and MD)
- Must fill out an online application below and send a resume and cover letter (Those inquiring about the position without a resume and cover letter will not be considered)
Interested candidates must fill out this online form https://goo.gl/forms/iPfrmDrHzhVhCBO33 and send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Data Entry
- Program Management
- Critical Thinking
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment