Communications and Public Relations Internship
57 people are interested
Intern would assist Museum staff in day-to-day public relations, communications, development and outreach efforts of the Children's Museum in Easton. As a growing regional institution the Museum offers year round programs, classes and special events and uses a multi-media approach to market and publicize our offerings. Student intern will be working closely with Museum's Executive Director, Operations Manager, Director of Development and administrative staff.
- Develop, edit and provide content for monthly e-newsletter delivered to 2,000 households.
- Write and deliver public relations announcements regarding Museum events and community outreach.
- Research, develop and maintain professional relationships with local and regional print, TV and radio outlets.
- Assist with Museum website updates and content.
- Assist the Director of Development with the identification, research and management of potential individual, corporate and foundation funding sources.
- Research and develop sponsorship/volunteer opportunities for local businesses families and individuals.
- Help coordinate and run the Museums Annual Campaign (fall)
- Provide input for marketing and public relations efforts for all special events.
- Track and analyze number of visits to Museum website with goal to provide input on how to increase visibility of Museum website.
- Assist staff in producing and delivering all Museum marketing collateral and publications.
We'll work with your schedule.
9 Sullivan AvenueNorth Easton, MA 02356
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours/week