Volunteeers needed to set up for the Uhuru Breakfast & Lunch booth @ The Saturday Market!
Be apart of the food team thats builds a future for African people worldwide!
You can either be apart of the set-up or breakdown team. The set up team comes in at 6am and the break down team comes in around 1:30. Great for knocking out community service hours!
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 13
- Serve for the African Community!
- Uhuru Pies are back in Gulfport!
- A Delicious Way to Volunteer!
- Set-Up/Break Down Help Needed!
- Got Muscles? Saturday Market...
- Bake Pies That Make a Difference!
- Market Set-up Help Needed!
- Calling All Early-bird Volunteers!
- Volunteer Coordinator Needed!
- Holiday Baking Volunteers Needed!
- Cooking for a Cause
- Let's Get Baking!
- Cooking for Change!
- Freedom Pie Baking!
- Got a Van? Volunteer with our...
- VOLUNTEER FAIR - Pie Baking, Gym...
- "The Price is Right!"
- Order Up! Serving freedom for...
- A Market Day in May!