Volunteer Graphic Designer
Spectra Project is a U.S.-based humanitarian organization, which supports LGBTQ minorities and refugees in the MENA (Middle East and Northern Africa) region. Spectra Project was founded in 2016 based on a commitment to ensure a better life for others by providing access to basic emergency support, health facilities, education and safety.
We are looking for a creative Volunteer Graphic Designer with experience in Web Design and Social Media to update our website and social media sites.
Our goal is to have a recognizable identity across our online presence.
* Develop and maintain plan for organization's Internet presence, based on the organizations priorities, policies, marketing strategy and goals.
* Think creatively and cultivate consistent design themes, concepts and graphic layouts for the organization’s website and social media pages.
* Ensure similar themes, images and messages are reflected from the organization’s website across all social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and any other social media platforms.
* Take direction from the Board to implement new campaigns, ideas and news articles
* Use a wide range of media and graphic design software
* Prepare rough drafts and present ideas to the Board for approval
* Amend final designs based on Board member comments and await final approval before publishing
* Summarize and report traffic analysis to the Board
* Desire to be part of a passionate and driven team determined to make a positive difference in the lives of LGBT people in the Middle East.
* The ability to volunteer 4 - 8 hours per week.
* Proven web graphic design experience
* Possess creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
* Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas
*Up to date with industry leading software and technologies (In Design, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop etc.)
*Professionalism regarding completion of tasks by deadline
*Excellent communication skills
*An 'ideas' person that thinks outside of the box
- Graphic Design
- Website Programming
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4-8 hours per week