64 people are interested
Job description:Volunteer position
Intern would work with the Museum's Art Director, Operations Manager, Education Coordinator and Executive Director to develop, plan, organize and lead art activities for children ages 1-9 and their families that visit the Museum daily, as part of field trips and at special events. Activities/projects should introduce children to a variety of mediums and materials and include take home projects as well as group projects for display at the Museum and other locations.
- Develop, plan and organize daily activities for the Arts & Crafts room
- Set up, clean up and lead activities/projects
- Plan take home projects as well as projects to be displayed in the Museum or in our new Outdoor Learning Center
- Assist in training and supervising volunteers
- Work within a theme to create activities/projects to be incorporated into the Museum's many special events and programs
- Develop take home worksheets/instructions for projects/activities
We'll work with your schedule.
9 Sullivan AvenueNorth Easton, MA 02356
- Background Check
- Must be at least 19
- Orientation or Training
- 8-10 hours/week