GOOD+ Foundation is looking for volunteers (ages 15+) to assist the organization in its efforts to vet, sort and bundle items for families in need throughout Los Angeles with critical gear, products and items for children 0 to 14. As a small organization, volunteers have played a crucial role in our ability to distribute more than 50,000 items a month to some of America’s most vulnerable families. Attend on your own or rally a group of friends or co-workers for a rewarding experience.
Volunteer activities include sorting, screening, cleaning and bundling items such as books, clothing, toys, and diapers to prep for distribution to community partners. We may also prepare diaper bags with critical baby items for new and expectant moms served by partner organizations in greater Los Angeles.
For questions or to schedule a volunteer project, please contact LA Community Relations & Development Manager Jackie Rae Petta, at email@example.com.
- Child Development
- Child Welfare
- Child Care
- Crisis Intervention
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- 1 - 4 Hours
- Willingness to help!
- Honor your Dad by Volunteering
- Help Young Fathers in Need
- Customize Your Community...
- Become a Drive Ambassador
- Host a Drive to Honor your Father
- Celebrate Father's Day by...
- Community Volunteer Events with...
- Help Fathers in Need
- High School Volunteer Groups
- Help Low Income Families in Los...
- Rockstar Volunteers Needed!
- Host a Drive to Benefit GOOD+...
- Birthday Party and Bar/Bat...
- Youth Peer-to-Peer Campaign
- Corporate Volunteer Opportunities
- Opportunities for Corporate...