Do you like to listen to people share their stories? Use your creative writing and listening abilites to help our Crossroads Hospice patients create their Ultimate Gift of Gratitude for their family,their story! Our volunteers, through a series of interviews and dialoges, create a beautiful leather bound Life Journal on-line through our custom program. Help the patient to tell their story and leave bhind a legacy for generations to come. Training on journals will be provided.
Example: A family came to proofread a journal and the daughter said, dad that story isn't correct so we need to delete it. Fathers response was "honey yes your mother really did that when we were on vacation and she never did it again" many tears of joy.
Volunteer Training Saturday April 22nd 9am - 2pm. Drinks and Food will be provided. Individual Trainings also available per request.
Please bring your DL and Auto Insurance Card for your HR file.
Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Volunteer Coordinator at 816-333-9200
- Technical Writing
- Hospice Care
- Reading Comprehension
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Reading / Writing
Good Match For
Teens People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 visits then rest done on computer
- Volunteer Training, TB Testing free at training , DL and Auto Insurance Card
- Brighten a Day in Raytown!
- Do you have a computer? Want to...
- Experienced Crochet Enthusiast...
- Life Legacy Journals for the...
- Volunteer To Be One Of The Best!
- Office Volunteer
- Pet Visits for Hospice Patients
- Be Kind in Belton!
- Vet to Vet visits in Saline...
- Transform your Life! Become a...
- YOU Are The Ultimate Gift!
- Hospice Volunteers Needed in...
- Be A Moment of Joy!
- Make a Difference in Lee's...
- Your Dog Can Volunteer Too!
- Friendly Visitors wanted for...
- Brighten Someone's Day in...
- Creative Writing for Hospice...
- CAN YOU SMILE AT A STRANGER?...
- Looking for CARING individuals...