Monday is the day we really need help, but other days would work as well. You will be helping answer the phones, greet guests, assist with mailing donation receipts and do data input. The time commitment we are asking for is 4 hours either 8:30/9:00-12 or 12 to 4:00/4:30. Time is somewhat flexible. Join our team and help people in developing countries that need medical supplies. We want to save people's lives who need medical equipment.
Established in 1987, Project C.U.R.E. is the world’s largest distributor of medical supplies to developing countries. Working with hundreds of partners globally, Project C.U.R.E. matches these valuable donations with healthcare facilities in severely resource-limited communities to empower doctors and nurses with the tools they need to treat disease, perform life-changing surgeries and ensure safe childbirth. Thanks to the dedication of thousands of volunteers nationwide, Project C.U.R.E. has touched the lives of patients, families, and children in more than 134 countries
- Office Reception
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours one day a week
- Project C.U.R.E. Volunteer -...
- International Medical Travel...
- Receptionist - Front Office Help
- Welcoming Biomedical Help...
- Sort Volunteers Needed (No...
- Biomedical Internship
- App Developers Needed
- Volunteers, Interns Save Lives -...
- Project C.U.R.E. Seamstress needed
- Graphic Design - Marketing
- Front Office Assistant
- Truck Drivers Needed!
- On-going Fun Opportunity -...
- Receptionist/Front Office...
- Warehouse manager
- Warehouse Volunteer Needed
- Welcoming Reception and Office...
- Help Save Lives Around the World...
- Bio-Med Volunteer
- Truck drivers needed!