The Winter/Spring Social Media Intern will assist the Affiliate with social media including e-newsletter campaigns, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Komen Website and other digital media.
- Research and create content for social media posts, including breast health/breast cancer awareness, education and news items
- Clarify objectives and track progress of social media growth
- Create social media calendar for upcoming months
- Research and report on new social media trends and services.
- Write new content for Komen Chicago Facebook, Twitter and other accounts to promote Komen’s programs and drive website traffic
- Work with staff and social media virtual volunteers on training and social media updates
Required Skills & Education:
- Excellent communication, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time-management, organizational and research skills.
- Passionate about social media
- Have strong computer skills, including strong experience in Microsoft Offices (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Web and/or graphic design experience preferred
- Must be enrolled as an undergraduate or graduate student or be a graduate of a college or university
- Social Media / Blogging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment