SEEKING PROGRAM COORDINATORS
4 people are interested
Break Diving, Inc. is a not-for-profit tech startup.
Our mission is to inspire individuals around the world to go after their dreams, feel better about themselves, and find true friendship across town and across the globe. Instead of waiting for opportunities to float to the surface, Break Divers dive in to the cold and icy, shark-infested waters of resistance, and make their own breaks.
If you do, we want you.
Before you apply, please be sure to read about what is required to volunteer at our company. It's not like most other volunteer opportunities, so please read this first, and in particular, read about what is expected at each phase of the application process. You can read about what it's like to volunteer with us here:
If after you read all that, you are still interested, please do three things:
1. Complete an application here on Volunteer Match and ANSWER ALL OF THE QUESTIONS.
2. Join our worldwide community at https://www.breakdiving.io
3. Participate in the community and earn the QMR (quarterly minimum requirements)
Once you meet the QMR, and we are confident you actually care about our community and our members, we will review your application.
This is what we are looking for:
We are looking for those who want to take charge of a project and OWN IT.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Customer Acquisition
- Business Development
- Group Facilitation
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- 10 - 15 hours per week
- Fully understands and believes in our mission. An understanding of our hiring process ideals.