Become a Campus Ambassador at the HSC!
WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where1125 West Jackson StreetPhoenix, AZ 85007
Campus Ambassador The Lodestar Day Resource Center is the program arm of the Human Services Campus. We strive daily to create a welcoming and engaging atmosphere where our clients can work to end their homelessness. Our volunteers on campus are a huge part of how we accomplish that. As a Campus Ambassador, our volunteers help with the day to day needs that clients may have.
- Help welcome clients to campus at the welcome center
- Helping clients with any immediate needs (food, water, clothing, etc.)
- Helping clients navigate the campus and get connected with different agencies
- Helping clients receive resources (hygiene products, hair vouchers, etc.) that are passed out at the front desk
- Assisting staff in any administrative needs
Locations: Welcome Center/ Greeter Station, General Campus Area, LDRC Day Room
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30 AM - 3:30 PM
If you are interested in volunteering, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive our info packet on the campus and all of our volunteer opportunities. We also ask that you come and take a tour of the campus and see for yourself the ways that you can serve the community here at the Lodestar Day Resource Center!
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 2+ hours