On the Saturday before Mother's Day, May 13, at 3:30, the LeDuc Historic Estate, of the Dakota County Historical Society, will celebrate mothers and the return of spring during a 4-course high tea. Costumed
reenactors will interpret on this special occasion; tours will be offered between the 3rd and 4th courses. Volunteers are needed to assist in behind the scenes preparations as well as running the event.
LeDuc Historical Estate
1629 Vermillion Street
Hastings MN 55033
Saturday, May 13 th
12 PM - 6:00 PM
See Below for Shift Details:
Noon - 3:00 PM - Event Setup, Cooking
3:00 PM - 6:00 PM - Event Support and Event Take Down
Duties & Responsibilities
- Event Setup and Cleanup
- General Event Help
Must be 16 years old or older
Minimum Time Commitment
Various Shifts and Times.
Easy - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Comfortable shoes recommended.
Dakota County Historical Society
- Cooking / Catering
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 3 hour shifts
- National Get Outdoors Day: Clean...
- Parkrun: Your Local Weekly 5k...
- Keep Your Junk Out of Landfills,...
- Take-a-Kid Fishing
- Help the Red Cross Blood Donor...
- Remove Invasive Species from our...
- Get Rid of Your Household...
- Help Save the Bee Population in...
- Mother's Day High Tea Event
- Sun, Fun, Water, and Science?...
- Simple Steps Walking Program