We are currently seeking a volunteer to manage our Instagram page mostly independently, but with ongoing communication and in partnership with the Directors. The main objective is to develop content and schedule Instagram posts.
It is our goal to positively shape public thinking about our organization, make the public aware of our mission, communicate with donors and potential donors, solicit new donors, and share our faith-based mission. The volunteer will work in partnership with the Directors to fulfill the above goals. Main tasks will include sorting through and posting images to Instagram (you will be given access to our photo library), creating captions, promoting events and successes, and daily interaction with followers.
The desired outcomes would be an increase in social media followers and web traffic; an increase in brand exposure and name recognition; to make existing and new potential donors aware of our upcoming activities, particularly our Silent Auction; to attract event sponsors and donations for our silent auction; solicit financial donations for our primary school; solicit volunteers; sell promotional items.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers Needed to Acquire...
- Outreach Manager
- Volunteers Needed for Nonprofit...
- Vice President
- Clean Water Chapter of Ugandan...
- Instagram Manager
- College Club Leader for...
- Nonprofit Photography Intern
- Web Designer and Content Manager
- High School Club Leader for...
- Social Media Marketing for the...