Parkrun organize free, weekly, 5km timed runs around the world. They are open to everyone, free, and are safe and easy to take part in.
These events take place in pleasant parkland surroundings and we encourage people of every ability to take part; from those taking their first steps in running to Olympians; from juniors to those with more experience; we welcome you all.
Thompson Lake Park
4425 Pilot Knob Rd
Eagan, MN 55122
Every Saturday starting April 22 nd
*Dry Run will be held Saturday April 15 th
Duties & Responsibilities
- Help marshal the course during the run
- Help with taking times and statistics for each runner
- Help scan runner’s barcodes for website results
- General event support
Must be 16 or older
Minimum Time Commitment
1.5 -2 hours per run. Rotating schedule of about 15 volunteers, volunteers will be asked to volunteer once every 3-4 weeks.
Easy - May include light work or walking short distances over relatively level terrain. Comfortable shoes recommended.
- Outdoor Recreation
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Kids Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 16
- 2-3 hours
- National Get Outdoors Day: Clean...
- Parkrun: Your Local Weekly 5k...
- Keep Your Junk Out of Landfills,...
- Take-a-Kid Fishing
- Help the Red Cross Blood Donor...
- Remove Invasive Species from our...
- Get Rid of Your Household...
- Help Save the Bee Population in...
- Mother's Day High Tea Event
- Sun, Fun, Water, and Science?...
- Simple Steps Walking Program