Agrace HospiceCare's inpatient unit features beautiful gardens that provide beautiful, peaceful spaces for our patients and families to enjoy. One-time olunteers make a big difference in developing and maintaining a variety of different garden spaces. Activities can include mulching, planting, watering, or pruning depending on seasonal needs.
One-time shifts available either 9am-11am or 12pm-2pm the dates below:
Sat. May 6
Sun. May 7
Sat. July 1
Sun. July 2
Sat. Aug. 12
Sun. Aug 13
Sat. Sept. 16
Sun. Sept. 17
Sat. Nov. 4
Sun. Nov. 5
We can use up to 10 gardeners per shift. This opportunity is great for groups of up to 10, or individuals can sign up to work with other volunteers from the community.
Volunteers should enjoy working outside in seasonal weather conditions and be able to lift, dig, bend, etc. It's active work. Minimum age: 14.
No tools or garden experience necessary, just a can do attitude and a desire to dig in!
- Hospice Care
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- One-time, 2-hour commitment
- Minimum age: 14
- Have a friendly smile? Become a...
- Love Shopping? Volunteer at the...
- Agrace Madison Inpatient and...
- Cosmetology Volunteers needed to...
- Agrace Janesville Inpatient...
- Kitchen Assistant
- Agrace East Side Thrift...
- Love shopping? Agrace West...
- Agrace In-Home Visit Volunteers
- Your dog can bring a smile to...
- Agrace Garden One-Time Volunteer...
- Provide Companionship to Agrace...
- Love Coffee? Volunteer at...
- Agrace Hospice Home Care Patient...
- Agrace Gardening Volunteers