Dear Volunteer Partners,
Each year Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus does an Annual Volunteer Appreciation Event during National Volunteer Week. This year I am hosting a Volunteer Luncheon Event at St. Mary's Event Center on Thursday, April 27th from 11-2pm.
I am asking for any donations monetary or gifts that I can give to volunteers for doing over 26000 volunteer hours on our campus taking such good care of our 600 senior residents.
I know that our volunteers are the cornerstone to our success and to that end, I ask if you can help me to appreciate and recognize them?
Gifts would be sent to my Ebenezer Tower Apartments- Volunteer Services Office, Attn: Laura Arne
Thanks in advance for considering helping me in this most important endevour.
Laura R. Arne, M.A.
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Ebenezer Minneapolis Campus...
- Water Color Class Escort
- Food Shelf Volunteers
- Birthday Party - Loren on Park
- Cribbage Volunteers
- One-to-One Visitor for Nursing...
- Truth Point Survey
- Ebenezer Bowling Volunteers
- Adult Day Center 1:1 volunteer
- Pianist - Park Apartments
- Book Cart Volunteer
- Spiritual Health Survey
- Bingo Companion Volunteer
- Adult Day Center Escort/Activity...
- Table Games Volunteer
- Garden Club Volunteers
- Estate Sales / Hands & Hearts...
- Ebenezer Care Center Spring...
- MN Opera Classes at Ebenezer...