Denby High School
The secretary is responsible for ensuring that accurate minutes of meetings are taken and approved.
Requirements of minutes should include at a minimum:
- Date, time, location of meeting;
- list of those present and absent;
- list of items discussed;
- text of motions presented and description of their disposition.
- The Secretary participates in Board meetings as a voting member.
- Attends all board meeting.
- Provides notice of meetings.
- The Secretary provides items for the agenda as appropriate.
- The secretary records meeting minutes as described above Depending upon the bylaws and practices of the organization, the Secretary may perform these duties for Member meetings (eg. Annual General Meeting) and/or for an executive committee.
- The Secretary ensures that proper notification is given of directors' and members' meetings as specified in the bylaws.
- The Secretary manages the general correspondence of the Board of Directors except for such correspondence assigned to others.
- Program Management
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training