Volunteer marketing manager
Volunteer Marketing managers are responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones. This would be a good job for someone in college who wants to become a marketing manager. We are also willing to train.
Their day-to-day tasks include managing and coordinating marketing and creative volunteer staff ideas, leading market research efforts to uncover the viability of current and existing products/services, and liaising with media organizations and advertising agencies.
Volunteer marketing managers must be great business leaders as well as great marketing leaders. That’s because they are responsible for working with executives to determine budgets and targets, and they are often charged with developing pricing strategies for products and services. While the marketing department looks to marketing managers for guidance and direction, executives count on marketing managers for profitability and results. Operating at the center of the marketing department, these professionals must have extraordinary communication skills.
- Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Professional judgment and discretion that comes from years of experience in the field
- Analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, production, etc.
- Make Flyers for the program department.
Volunteer marketing Managers come from a variety of academic backgrounds, including marketing, communication, business and other fields. Some companies require their marketing managers to have a bachelor’s degrees are acceptable.
Proven experience is significantly more important than formal education, and most marketing managers have at least seven years of experience in marketing prior to achieving their current position.
- Technical Writing
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- See job posting
- Pro Bono Grant Writer
- Volunteer Social Media Specialist
- job description of a board...
- Vice President, Communications
- Volunteer Chief Operating...
- Nonprofit Program Assistant...
- 2017 GOLF TOURNAMENT Fundraiser...
- CFO Volunteer Chief Financial...
- Volunteer Vice President...
- Volunteer Secretary for the...
- Volunteer Chief Development...
- VOLUNTEER BOOKKEEPER JOB...
- Volunteer Coordinator position...
- Volunteer Photographer/
- Volunteer Chief Marketing...
- Volunteer Marketing Manager
- Volunteer Vice President Product...
- Volunteer Content Manager
- Volunteer Development workshop
- Volunteer Vice President of...