Can you play piano and want to help bring joy to the lives of seniors? We are currently looking for a volunteer to play the piano every Wednesday from 10:15 to noon in our Care Center. The volunteer would be playing a series of hymns on two different floors of our care center to provide our residents with additional opportunities to meet their own spiritual wellness needs. No singing required but welcomed.
- Keyboard Instrument
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 14
- Orientation or Training
- Drum Circle Assistant
- From crafting to BINGO -- have a...
- One to One Visitors
- Culinary Assistant
- Family Volunteering
- Birthday Party Helper
- Scripture Reader
- Newspaper Reader - Read to older...
- Sunday Service Escorts
- Build a Garden for our residents...
- Pianist Needed on Wednesday...
- Flower Delivery: You can help...
- Scripture Reading
- Help residents feel beautiful...
- Help a heart to sing! Share...
- Pretty Nails for Easter and...
- Tech Buddy
- Be a Friend to an Older Adult
- Clerical Assistant
- Activities Leader/Assistant