The Director of Social Media is a volunteer (non-paid) position that oversees all of Pea Pod Nutrition and Lactation Support's social media platforms including coordination and creation of all social media accounts. The Director of Social Media will also work with a team of social media volunteers from around the country to increase awareness of Pea Pod's mission and vision as well as help the organization meet it's goal of helping to make Georgia families healthier.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Well-versed in the major social media outlets, including Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Pinterest.
- Experienced in writing, with an engaging style that can be adapted for different mediums.
- Enthusiastic about not only writing posts, but responding to our followers who comment and like our posts.
- Able to create and maintain a social media calendar which can be distributed to other organizational stakeholders.
- Provide reporting and analysis on social media metrics to the executive director and board of directors on a regular basis.
Not t yet nowledgeable about what we’ve been doing. Here, we’ll help. These are links to our Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube pages for your reference. Check them out with a critical eye--we’re open to your suggestions!
- Social Media / Blogging
- Reading / Writing
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training