StarShine Principle #5 Beautiful, safe environments that are clean and include art, music and nature inspire creativity and help to secure man’s sustainability.
StarShine believes all children need to express themselves through the arts. We have many talented K-12 students. We love to combine artwork with academics, especially writing. Our art teacher became busy doing her own art and we are needing a wonderful person to help us though the rest of the year and maybe stay on forever!
We are considered a "Lighthouse" for all schools to learn to improve. Please think about helping us through your talent!
If you love kids, love art, are innovative and brilliant, you will love StarShine!
- Child Development
- Exhibition Arts
- Visual Arts
- Family Therapy
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- we are flexible
- passionate, love kids, love art, innovative, compassionate, empathetic, enthusiastic, brilliant
- Websites Manager
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Grant Writer
- Volleyball Coach Needed for...
- Volunteers For Outside Improvement
- Teacher Classroom Assistant/ or...
- After School Basketball...
- Chior and/or Music Teacher...
- Public Relations and Media...
- Art & Literacy Teacher Volunteer
- Development Director
- Need a Community Group to Fund...
- Paid Teacher's Positions: K-12...