Kin Canada's mission is to "Serve the Community's Greatest Need" and with Kin Canada and our Milton clubs you will have the opportunity to work on community projects and...
- Associate with outstanding, involved leaders of your community in an atmosphere of friendship and service
- Participate in many activities, and an individual or team, in the spirit of service to your community and humanity - as planned for an decided by you and your fellow Kin
- Grow as a member and develop as a leader to maximize the contribution you can make to your club and community
- Render unselfish personal service in many ways and with the flexibility to suit your schedule
- Self-express and self-evaluate
Check out our youtube video to learn more about Kin Canada:
Our Facebook page...
Good Match For
Teens People 55+
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 19
- 1-10hrs/month (depending on commitment level)