Fulfill your passion for supporting our nation's military, veterans and their families by becoming a
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Support and assist with the full range of client services to military members, veterans and their families, to include: emergency communications; information and referral; access to financial assistance; and family follow-up services.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Dependent on workload for defined jurisdiction. ｠Minimum estimated commitment is 2-4 hours per week. Attendance on department conference call or chapter meeting (phone/in person) required.
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Specific SAF on-line casework and case management system training
* Specific SAF classroom training regarding practices, policies and procedures
* SAF Basic Training webinars (SAF Overview; Military 101; Family Follow-up; etc.)
* Familiarization with the SAF Manual (ARC 1295)
* Diversity, Sensitivity and Awareness eLearning (Recommended)
About American Red Cross - Northeast Ohio Region
3747 Euclid Ave., Cleveland, OH 44115, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
408 9th Street SWCanton, OH 44707
August 16, 2018
- People 55+
- 1 year, renewable