Fulfill your passion for supporting our nation's military, veterans and their families by becoming a
Support and assist with the full range of client services to military members, veterans and their families, to include: emergency communications; information and referral; access to financial assistance; and family follow-up services.
OPEN TIME DAYS
Dependent on workload for defined jurisdiction. ｠Minimum estimated commitment is 2-4 hours per week. Attendance on department conference call or chapter meeting (phone/in person) required.
* Orientation to the American Red Cross
* Specific SAF on-line casework and case management system training
* Specific SAF classroom training regarding practices, policies and procedures
* SAF Basic Training webinars (SAF Overview; Military 101; Family Follow-up; etc.)
* Familiarization with the SAF Manual (ARC 1295)
* Diversity, Sensitivity and Awareness eLearning (Recommended)
We'll work with your schedule.
81 Talbott DriveWintersville, OH 43953
- People 55+
- 1 year, renewable