WhenIt's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
Where141 Franklin StreetStamfordStamford, CT 06901
Come join a dynamic team of professionals committed to prevent child abuse in Southern CT. The Exchange Club focuses on crisis intervention in the effort to strengthen the family and break the cycle of child abuse. Our mission is to stop or prevent the cycle of child abuse or neglect in families by modeling nurturing parenting practices. The Center is AAA accredited nationally by the National Exchange Club Foundation for highest achievement and best practices.
Since its founding, The Exchange Club Parenting Skills Center has helped over 10,000 children and their families, and case studies show a greater than 85% success rate among families served"
Volunteer Coordinator: Job Description and Duties
- Help develop a volunteer strategy for our organization and create appropriate positions
- Recruit, manage and train volunteers
- Interface with community partners
- 6-16 or more hours a week
- College Degree or Certification (Bachelors, Associates or Supervisory Certification) would be beneficial or
- Related experience in Community Service
- Strong Communication and people management skills
- Project management skills
All interested parties must fill out an application. Candidates must provide references and allow a background check to be performed by the agency. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Child Welfare
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18