Trademark and Service Mark law : registering of logos and crests This person would need the following expertise.
- -Qualified to act in matters involving trademark law and practice
- - Provide legal advice on trademark and design matters
- -Must be a trademark attorneys or have degree being part of the general legal profession
* Volunteers have to be attorneys at law who specialize in trademark matters.
The responsilities of a trademark attorney include advising on the adoption and selection of new trademarks; filing and prosecuting applications to register trademarks; handling trademark oppositions, revocations, invalidations and assignments; carry out searches; and advising on trademark infringement matters.
This volunteer may need to represent individuals and companies in trademark records to determine if the trademark applied for is confusingly similar to a registered or a prior pending application.
*Special Note: This person may receive occasional questions regarding use of outside articles, images, and etc.
To be considered, please send all of the above mentioned documents to NewHeightsEducation@yahoo.com.
If assigned a HR Coordinator if you don't hear from us, please reach out again. All applications are answered. We suggest you check the spam folder for any correspondence not received.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Business Development
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Arts Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Volunteer Photographer/Artist
- Yearbook Coordinator
- Internet Radio Host
- Content management on WordPress...
- Ohio Department of Education...
- Spreaker Expert/Internet Radio...
- PDF Presenter and Virtual...
- Videographer and cinematographers
- Speech Therapist - Language...
- APP Experts - Including product...
- Event Coordinator/ Decorator
- Logo Design and Branding...
- Partnership Builder
- Cartoonist Volunteer
- Online Foreign Language...
- Recognition Day Assistant
- Subsitute Teacher/Tutor Volunteer
- Speech Therapist - Volunteer
- Online Class Monitors
- Grant Writers